Setting up care
Since no two people are the same, DanielCare Caring Choice conducts a confidential, in-home assessment to gain a better understanding of your (and your family’s) specific needs and expectations. This initial meeting provides you and us with the opportunity to learn about each other and to address any questions you may have about our service.
Our in-home assessments are free of charge and there is no obligation. The assessments will allow us to create a customized service solution for you. During this session, we review and discuss the following topics:
- Observation of client’s conditions – are our services adequate/appropriate for your needs?
- Caregiver accommodations – Live-in caregivers require separate sleeping accommodations.
- We need to ensure that accommodations are safe, sanitary and sufficient.
- Home Safety – is the client’s home safe for both the client and the caregiver?
- Insurance information – does the client qualify to use LTC insurance?
- Daily Routines
- Transportation needs
- Client’s background
- Doctor’s information
- Cost of services
We also have a list of online resources that may help you care for your loved ones.
- Alliance For Aging Research
- Alliance for Retired Americans
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- American Association of Retired Persons
- American Parkinson Disease Association
- American Society on Aging
- Arthritis Foundation
- Children of Aging Parents
- Council on Family Health
- Elder Rage
Located in Connecticut, DanielCare Caring Choice, LLC is a locally owned and operated business servicing Fairfield County spanning from Fairfield to Greenwich.